Sep 15, 2011

Van Gogh

When I go to the Museum and  Art Exhibition,I always get  Books at there after looked arts .
This is my loving art book"Van Gogh"
He is the one of  famous artists who I've known since I was a kid,and tried to copy arts off him.
I still remember that I drew a portrait of him when I was taking an art class.
This book cover's art is the work when he had lived at here n drew his bedroom.
I got this book at The National Art Center in Tokyo.
His life was very short...Just 37years...!But he left his works a lot.
 
Birth nameVincent Willem van Gogh
BornMarch 30, 1853
Zundert, Netherlands
DiedJuly 29, 1890(1890-07-29) (aged 37)
Auvers-sur-Oise, France
NationalityDutch
FieldPainter
MovementPost-Impressionism
WorksThe Potato Eaters, Sunflowers, The Starry Night, Irises, Portrait of Dr. Gachet, The Night Café, Wheatfield with Crows
Influenced byAnton Mauve, Jean-François Millet, Adolphe Joseph Thomas Monticelli, Impressionism, Ukiyo-e


No comments:

Post a Comment