Oct 8, 2011

New Mexico

Finally I reached USA, and  I'm staying in New Mexico now.
I've surprised here is so hot right now,how difference between NM and Tokyo weather...Japan must be so cold. I still feel dry and a little have a mountain sickness, here is so high altitude that way I feel dizzy and
headache especially morning time....!Somehow I'll be used to be here in 2weeks.
Always can't forget to drink a looooot of water to protect the body fom those enviroment:(

Anyway Icould be enjoying to saty here and relaxed,fuge moutains,large desert,all things makes me better than stay in tokyo  maybe...? hahaha...
When I visited Cali and NYC,I never known The midland has real American style,  I could see traditional things like a western boots,cactus,scorpion,tengallon hat...So interesting everything...:)

Oh and I will return to summer clothes momentarily at here...;)
                                      Top...Jeanasis/Pants n Cardigan...H&M/Sandal...Gyosan/Bracelet...Cramp n H&M