Dec 22, 2011

Goya's works

Here are some his works in his book...
I've been thinking, at the time he was working just as a court painter and he would drow an elegant and noble people...
But I knew,I was completely wrong,He has been seeing all situation in his country very well too.
And tried to describe whole things by ARTs.
When I was seeing his art,I felt he left many mysterious and eerie n creepy arts...
The Behind of all his art and his life , there must be  something, his imagination to irritating and sadness.
you see, the guy is wearing pixle hat, it means he is suppse to be executed about 200years ago in spain...
And the guy is sucked by children in the sky,it maens Goya wanted to express, these children want to the knowlege from adults who has plenty of knowlege,how creepy art...but I can't forget this art,
This imagination is so marvelous.