Jan 1, 2012

A Happy New Year 2012

Hey Guys,Happy New Year ...!
All you guys have good time now?
and met your familly and friend and all belonging people...?

I finally came back to my hometown again yesterday and spending new year holidays with my familly now.How time is foing so fast in here....

And today I went to a shrine on the hill close to my parents house,I could see a beautiful landscape of Sendai-city.
We had so mach attacked last year by fuge earthqake..so I prayed that this year is gonna be safe and peaceful,and could have wondeful days...:)

After,My sis and me did "Omikugi" customary,it's kinda fortunetelling paper.
But Badly we both couldn't picked good one...:(So we rolled those paper to the strings to be protected from all disasters that fortunetelling told.that's japanese trad style.
Then We got some lucky charm at there,everyear I got these charms and keep having in my bag.

Have a nice first day of new year lovies,
XOXO