Feb 28, 2013

I gatta have...

Recent my essential goods...
The dryness is enemy for women so I really need a moisture for my skin ,
the hair doesn't want to attack all times:(
I love Art,therefor stick at Accessories too.
The fashion is the fun for me so I always read an international fashion magazine.
When I feel so weak myself,I read this affirmation book,
all wards comes from many wonderful psychology transmitter.
Thay suggest the best answer all time:)
When I stay at my room, my room is full of aloma fragrance:)

Then I feel so happy...:)




Emollient finishing gloss for hair...AVEDA
Stress-Fix body lotion...AVEDA
Lip Saver...AVEDA
Shae lavender moisturizer...HERBAN
Necklaces...Tiffany by Paloma Picasso
Magazine...Glamour
Affirmation Book...Original
World Travel-Clay&Oil set...ART LAB
Ring...H.P.FRANCE BIJOUX