May 15, 2013

For the Summer...

Hello,Guys.
Finally It's getting so hot inTokyo.
So from now we'd be able to dress some short pants with some really nice clothes.that I've collected since this early spring.
This summer ,the clear,hologram,neon are going to be so hot with some white n lemon,citrus color.
everything seems so future rhythm:)all colors are very active color n I like that!

Here are some fashion trend books,Fashion Color2014S/S n Fashion News,n I just got my love
Jessica Alba new Book"the honest life"that I got from Amazon,So excited to read it:D

And mirror sunnies by H&M,n clear bag that I got when I went to back my home town in holidays ,the new fashion building has opened close to my parents home lately,they have
korean brand mixxo,there were so many cool outfits!

And check my arm,that's a cruciani C,purple butterfly:)If I put on more other colors,it's gonna be so
sweet!I should collect it at the store hehe.