Nov 17, 2011

Long best

It's getiing colder and colder...
And I started taking a pics with olympus pen...but I can't handle it very well yet...
Prob I need to ask a photographer how I could use perfectly...!
I love those blogs...somethingnavy  4th and bleeker  fashiontoast
Especially The blogger who are making "4th n bleeker" is so cool,her photos are all amazing...:D
She takes her own photos by herself...can you believe that...?She has good trented.
Their pics are really looking great...I'm keeping to check them blogs everyday;)

By the way I'm obsessed to wear long knit best lately....it makes my body toasty from the top tot the bottom.
This time I tried a dark coordinate with this gray best...so waaaaaaaaaarm:)
   Leather Jacket...Camaiau/Long Best Knit...F21/Top...Uniqlo/Stole...H&M/Head Band...Top Shop