Nov 22, 2011

VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT 2011.NOV.5 in JAPAN

At the begining of this month we had a fuge fashion event in Harajuku and Omotesando and Aoyama.
All Vogue editer in the world and Fashion designer, Model and Blogger were coming this big events and
walk aroud there and stopped by many shops and joined some events.
I was so excited to join and couldn't wait to see so many famous people at there with Saori.
Luckly I could meet some Vogue editers and international models and bloggers at the moment.
I've never felt like before,this place was so much fun at the time.
I'm looking forward to join next year too...:)
Thank you VOGUE and I love you...


Here are some pics, with Vogue Italy editer Franca Sozzani.
And international model TAO

And I took some pictures,I love PRADA's Display,Pink girl and Huge suit case, many body in font of store.